Chic Outdoor Fall Decor

Wednesday, September 4, 2013


Hope you all enjoyed your long labor day weekend! We headed to the lake & spent Saturday on the water enjoying the final little bit of Summer. We had a huge storm over the weekend, so a lot of Monday was unfortunately spent picking up branches & leaves out of the yard. We did get in some lazy time to catch up on the dvr though. I also worked a little. Here in Louisville, temperatures had been in the 90's all last week, but it's cooling off a little this week. I got to enjoy those cooler temps this morning on my walk with Kobe.

Anyway, with Fall is fast approaching, I thought I would share some of my favorite chic outdoor fall décor ideas. I'm looking forward to giving our front porch a Fall feel pretty soon. Enjoy!

These pretty metallic carved pumpkins.

This monogrammed pumpkin in a pot. 

A chic wreath like this one.
 

How cute would it be to stagger a few lanterns on the porch?
 
Are you decorating for Fall?
 
xo
Sam

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

4 Comments »

This entry was posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

4 Responses to “Chic Outdoor Fall Decor”

Courtney B said...

I'm LOVING the pumpkins! How CUTE! I'm definitely in the mood to get my craft on now :)

Janna Renee said...

Love Fall decorations, but a) I try not to buy 'extra' stuff that we will have to move and b) it's so windy around here that it would blow away! Super sad about it.

Kristen Victoria said...

This is such a great blog! I love the layout and how you mix in your real estate knowledge with your love of design :) Thanks for this post - those chevron pumpkins are great! I'm totally going to try and do that this season!

Laura Darling said...

Love the lantern look! And what trendy pumpkins! :)